Membres

mercredi 12 juillet 2017

winner and top 3 challenge 56 and challenge 57

Hello,
Thanks to all participants of the challenge  56 and 57


Challenge 56 

Winner


congratulations
You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge by 1st september please contact me
laurigami@orange.fr     so I give you the theme of the challenge and give me your contact information so that our sponsor forward you your gift . You have 5 days to contact us for have your price ,(and  if we don't have a message from you, one of the top 3 will become our guest designer).


top 3

33-Vicky








------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge 57

Winner 



congratulations
You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge by 1st september please contact me
laurigami@orange.fr     so I give you the theme of the challenge and give me your contact information so that our sponsor forward you your gift . You have 5 days to contact us for have your price ,(and  if we don't have a message from you, one of the top 3 will become our guest designer).


top 3

26-wendy



Magnolia Hawaii Tilda Coconut Tree Beach




thank you so much



5 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much for picking me card as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW! I Won! Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner of Challenge #56. Congrats to the Top 3 too! I have emailed you. Lisa J

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. One of the top 3, yeah! Thank you so much ladies for picking my card!
    Congrats to all the winners!
    Hugs, Wendy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card
    Huge congrats to the other winners
    Hugs Shell xx

    RépondreSupprimer