Membres

lundi 1 décembre 2014

Challenge # 7 Christmas team 1

Bienvenue pour notre Challenge # 7

Welcome to our Challenge # 7



Le thème est "Noël"

The theme is "Christmas"

Notre guest designer pour ce challenge est
Our guest designer for this challenge is





Voici les cartes du Dt

Here are the cards of the Dt



TEAM 1

Céline using Magnolia stamp


Catherine using Santa Elf of Whipper Snapper designs Inc

Carte Fermée
Carte Ouverte




Marta using Magnolia stamp :)



Laurigami









3 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for the fun challenge and the beautiful inspiration to get my mojo working! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you to mary lilirose for the reminder to add the Paradise of Stamps badge to my blog - I just added it! Sorry I missed this in the rules. My blog is here http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/ and your badge is on my left sidebar. Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer